Fitness Fundamentals is a small independent company that believes we are all capable of whatever we put our minds to.
We believe in health, positive energy and fun.
We pride ourselves in delivering to the best of our ability, giving you support and results.
We are fully insured.
I believe that exercise is not just beneficial but necessary for everyone … ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE … both physically and mentally.
Physical activity should be hard work, fun and rewarding, whatever your aspirations.
From personal experience I know how satisfying it is to reach your goals, and I look forward to helping you achieve yours, whatever they are.
I love to challenge myself and enjoy trying new things. I have a 2nd dan black belt in Kyokushin karate, have completed a marathon, several half marathons and mud runs, played roller derby for 4 years and enjoyed pole fitness.
Most of all, I believe that life is for living. Grab it, shake it, see what falls out!!!
- Diploma in Personal Training (level 3)
- Hatton Academy boxing instructor – Fundamentals, Advanced, Elite
- HIIT certified
- Kettlebell certified
- Suspension Training (TRX) certified
- Diploma in Exercise Referral (level 3)
- Certificate in Physical Activity & Lifestyle Strategies for Managing Lower Back Pain (level 4)
- Postural Correction
- Otago Strength and Balance Training Programme (effective in reducing the risk and incidence rate of falls in older adults)
YMCA EAST SURREY